01 March 2014

Guest designing at Black with 2

I was thrilled to be invited to be a guest designer at Black with 2 this month.  Be sure to link across and see the full details of the criteria, and the wonderful reveal by the creative team.

Here is the mood board:



As soon as I saw the challenge I knew exactly which photograph I wanted to scrap.  It's a bit of silliness and a lot of fun... 

Here's my layout:



I've got some more journalling on the back that tells the full story. 

Do you remember this day?  You were keen to learn your way around the kitchen and do some practical food preparation tasks.  I asked you to cut and squeeze some lemons so we could freeze the juice, while I took care of some things in the garden.  A few hours later I found the carved lemon rinds on the counter - you'd decided to get creative!!  You had to educate me about Minecraft Creepers, because I had no idea what they were! 

And here's a little detail shot:



Materials:
Core'dinations Ranger Distress - Black Soot cardstock
Smooch Spritz Sunkissed
Prima E-Line - Yellow Mix paper flowers
October Afternoon Mini Market - Green & Cream alphabet stickers
Doodlebug Simply Sweet - Limeade alphabet stickers
May Arts Solid Check - Parrot Green/Yellow 3/8" ribbon

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)