16 December 2011

Another card

This time of year, I'm finding it so hard to fit in crafting time.  But I still managed to make one more Christmas card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.  The theme is "Christmas card with removeable item".  I made a double pocket card and added some flavoured teabags, for my husband's aunt: 



Our sponsor this week is Bows and Berries, and I used the adorable Warm Penguin image.  I also used:  Fancy Pants patterned paper, Echo Park patterned paper (for the paper piecing) and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers.

To make the card, I followed this tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers.

I'm submitting my card at:
# My Mum's Craft Shop ~ Cute and funky Christmas
# Paper Sundaes ~ Anything Christmas

5 comments :

  1. Oh so wonderful Karen.....such a wonderful card fold. Beautiful papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea and it turned out so good! Thanks for joining us at MMCS for our cute and funky Christmas challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining in our Christmas Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're just fabulous. i love everything you do with your cards.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is lovely. Such gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)