20 June 2011

A little bit sketchy

Monday again, and it's Design Dollies time!  This week it's sketch week.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my 8x8 layout:

Click to enlarge

It's yet another one from Mother's Day 2011- still working my way through a heap of lovely photographs from that wonderful day!   Be sure to check out the blog to see what my fellow Dollies have created too.

I'm entering my layout at:
# Frosted Designs ~ Use journalling cards
I used a journalling spot (artisan shape) by Bella! and a journalling sticker from October Afternoon.
# The Paper Variety ~ Mixed alphas
I used American Crafts 'Niki Riki' Thickers and Cosmo Cricket 'Tiny Type' alpha stickers

I also used:
Papers from October Afternoon 'Cherry Hill', Cosmo Cricket 'Garden Variety', Kaisercraft 'Flutterby', Prima flowers


Another Mother's Day layout, this time based on the June sketch at Show Us Your Stuff:


Click to enlarge

My "something handmade" for the challenge criteria is the pair of devine pink crocheted flowers from Lime Tree Creations. I also used: lots of ribbon scraps; papers from Cosmo Cricket 'Nutmeg', American Craft 'Dear Lizzy' and Kaisercraft 'Flutterby'; Prima 'Essentials' flowers; Rouge de Garance felt alpha stickers; unk alpha stickers from a RAK; buttons from my stash.

I'm entering my layout at:
# Lime Tree Creations ~ Winter
# Scrap Boutique ~ Inspired by winter

7 comments :

  1. Love both of your layouts! They are very colorful!

    Thanks for "tagging" along with us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are beautiful! I love how you used the journaling tags and your crocheted flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are beautiful! Love the colors and little details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work!! The colors are amazing. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you have been creative since my last (long time) visit. I must admit I admire how you manage to mix and match different elements as ribbons, flowers and other embellies - it looks so good on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning LOs!! You are so very talented.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright colours on your SUYS page. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)