25 April 2011

April Trifecta

Time for another Design Dollies share - this week it is for the Trifecta challenge. I used the April colours (lime green, royal blue, orange and white), sketch, and elements (7 or more buttons) to come up with this layout:



I was so excited to find these photos from June 2008 in a forgotten folder on my external hard drive! I thought I'd deleted them, but turns out they were just misfiled. It's only a simple layout, but it's my favourite one this week.

I'm entering my layout at:
# The Paper Variety ~ It's all in the numbers

3 comments :

  1. excellent! love the color scheme! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen this is a great, fresh and zingy LO. I really like how you've used all the colours together. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how crisp and clean this is! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TPV!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)