06 January 2011

CRAFT + Sketch = Cute

This week at CRAFT Challenge Blog I was lucky to work with a lovely sketch by Kevin and a selection of gorgeous images from Meljen Designs.   This is the card that I made, using "A Girl and her Overalls":


I coloured the image using watercolour pencils. I have seen Melissa's images all over the blogosphere but never used them before, so I went looking to find out a bit more about her work. I highly recommend visiting her personal site HERE.

I'm entering my card at:
# CES ~ Challenge 17 ~ Anything Goes
# Really Reasonable Ribbon ~ Challenge #15 ~ Something new

6 comments :

  1. Stunning card, Karen! Love the cute image too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Karen....the image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours - they are so pretty, and the image really made me smile :) I love the style and how this is patchworked together.

    oh, and 'gubbins' another daft british word for secret goodies, odds and ends, or items of little or no value lol ! ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHHH What a super cute card!! Love the image and the colours.. just waht is needed some spring colour lol.. Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, I just nominated you for a blog award! I wanted to nominate Mel as well, but she hasn't blogged in ages. Have you heard from her?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)