09 December 2010

Colour Festivia

Another Thursday, and time to share another C.R.A.F.T. creation. Challenge 80 is to use the following colour palette:





The sponsor is Eiglas, and I've used her cute Rufus digital stamp on my creation. I made a treat bag topper for a novelty gift:



And a little closer:



This will probably end up being a little stocking-filler for my Dad or brother for Christmas, or maybe a Secret Santa gift.

I'm submitting my creation at:
# Totally Stampalicious ~ Wrap it up
# Tuesday Throwdown ~ Challenge 28 ~ Clean and simple
# The Town Scrapper ~ Bling
I used Kaisercraft rhinestones for the tangled lights, and Kindy Glitz 'Crystalina' on his scarf.

3 comments :

  1. What a yummy idea....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen...how you doing??? Hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful Christmas...boy it has crept up quick this year.
    I love your idea of reindeer poo.If it is OK, I might do a couple of these for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Reindeer poo!! How cool! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)