02 January 2008

Last layouts for 2007

These two layouts I did for the Top 50 Australia December monthly challenges and now the month is over I can share them on my blog:



I used some of the Dream Street Papers that have been on my wishlist for so long. Finally got some and now I want some more... And Liz gave me a whole heap of alpha negatives last month... using some more of the Basic Grey ones on this layout.



More new patterned paper... this one is Creative Imaginations from the 'Winter Garden' collection... love the rich greens. Thank you to my Secret Santa Neen for sending me some of these papers.

1 comment :

  1. LOL Karen - you'll be using those negatives forever - glad you can put them to use hey.

    Loving your layouts here - just adore "Sweet" and "Give me more of this" - great idea for a layout.

    Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

    Hope you guys are well and having a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)