04 November 2007

Blue and brown... and burgundy...

Over at Crafting in Style, Tam set the monthly theme challenge for October, and here is my layout:



The criteria: Use blue and brown in the layout, one photograph, and strip journalling.


Fast forward to November, and the new criteria includes burgundy. NOT a colour I use a lot. I use reds, and oranges, and browns, but burgundy is not high up there on my list of favourite colours. Anyway, here it is:



The other criteria: fabric, paint or ink, and NO blue.

This layout features another photograph from our recent holiday to Cania Gorge... I took several hundred pics so I think there'll quite a few more 'gorge' themed layouts over the next few months.

2 comments :

  1. hey Karen the layouts look great it is good to see some landscape ones as well i never seem to scrap any photos like this,i have a few probably should though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love landscape photos but I'm not that good at scrapping them. But you have some gorgeous ones there.

    One day I'll have a go at it.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)