30 September 2007

Stopping the moment

... at night. Lesson 5 of the CIS 'Stop the Moment' photography competition focussed on night time photography. This is something I really struggle with, so I enjoyed the chance to practise in this area.

Here are my entries:

Part 1 - Night time scene photography:


Part 2 - Photographing people at night:


Part 2 - Low light in-home photography:


I chose the first photograph for my layout. The layout I planned was totally different but didn't come together at all like I expected, so I threw it all aside and went with blue, green and simple:

3 comments :

  1. Love the photos Karen. I really need to practice myself.


    I have also nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award

    mwah Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Karen, I especially love the 1st one...great layout too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved what you did with the night time LO, love the colours of the PP, they go so well with the colours in the photo, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)