03 November 2010

Little wee ones...

Design Dollies time again! This week's Elements Challenge is "little wee ones". I interpretted the challenge fairly literally, and I made a set of six 3"x3" Christmas cards.  I re-purposed some 'little' wine charms into card embellishments: 


Click to enlarge

I also made a matching box:





I'm submitting these at:

# Charisma Cardz ~ Challenge 43 ~ Match Master
# Wild Orchid ~ Challenge 9 ~ Classic Christmas (red, green, gold)
# Wee Memories ~ Challenge #29 ~ Free for all

I used: BoBunny and Bella papers, Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Lacey Squares' die, Colorbox fluid chalk 'Dark Brown', and Prairie Bird Boutique ribbon.

3 comments :

  1. Very clever Karen & so effective & gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea!! Have a whole bunch my mom bought me to do something with and this is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!!! These are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)