30 March 2011

For the Record

I was so thrilled to get my March kit in the mail from Scrap Pile - lots of Echo Park 'For the Record' goodies to play with!  These are the first two layouts I created:



Just a little detail shot of the roses (ZVA) and my paper ruffles:



# The Studio ~ 20th March ~ layout sketch (and ruffles)
# Sugar Creek Hollow ~ Sensational Stitching
# ABC Challenge ~ R is for ~ Roses


And this layout has one of my favourite photographs from last year:



I had fun with some playing around with Photoshop brushes for the first time in ages!  I used Kalijean's "Silent Night"  

I'm entering my layout at:
# Secret Crafter ~ Challenge #127 ~ Christmas

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the image is so cute ! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I love both of these - the photos are great and the stitching and the misting - just yum - again!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout from the sketch. Lovely mist and those ruffles are great! Thanks very much for playing along with us at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Both of your Lo,s are just simply adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week & good luck! Hugs & sunshine /sari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Christmassy!

    Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi karen, lovely layouts!!! tsk for playing along at The Studio! cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)