06 August 2014

Hello little one...

I really enjoyed creating this layout - sometimes the simple ones end up as my favourites.

I started with a pile of offcuts from my VERY old stash of patterned paper.  [I am determined to use up these particular papers by the end of the month!]  I arranged them in strips to to build a background, using sketch #274 from Creative Scrappers.  I stitched everything in place then added a strip of ribbon to fill the gap.

To tell the truth, when I started building the layout, I didn't know which photograph I was going to use ~ I just pulled out a bunch of embellishments that matched the papers, and started playing around, leaving a space for the photograph.

After I chose the photograph, I added a title and journalling, and here it is:




I'm entering my layout at these challenges:
* Flying Unicorns - Use your stash

Materials:
Mod Designs patterned papers (x3)
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes - Pink flowers
Paper doiley
Bazzill Basics Bitty Blossoms - Apple flowers
Basic Grey Sugared mini monogram stickers
Kaisercolour Dusty Pink acrylic paint
Plaid Dimensional Magic
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha - Cream letter stickers
Beutron buttons - grey

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)